These Easy Keto Halloween Cookie Dough Mummy Treats are perfect for Halloween! By simply making edible cookie dough into the shape of a mummy and covering each with two layers of melted white chocolate, these delicious treats are not only keto but also gluten-free and sugar-free.
Are these not the most adorable creations you have ever seen?!!
I came up with this idea because I wanted to make some more edible cookie dough.
Thinking of shaping the cookie dough like my Pumpkin Pie Protein Bites (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free), I happened to notice some "candy eyes" that needed to be used up.
Hence how this Keto Halloween Cookie Dough Mummy Treats came to be!
What do you need to make this Halloween Cookie Dough Mummy Treats?
- edible cookie dough
- sugar-free white chocolate
- candy eyes (or black gel food colouring)
What is edible cookie dough?
Edible cookie dough is just like it sounds! By simply modifying a few ingredients and omitting any eggs, you can take any of your favourite cookies and make them into edible cookie dough.
For those of you who missed it, I created cookie dough recipes for all the Girl Scout Cookies, including Samoas, Thin Mints as well as Tagalongs!
For this recipe, however, I used my Cookie Dough Protein Bite recipe but feel free to use any flavour that you want.
What type of sugar-free white chocolate did I use?
I used ChocZero for this recipe.
Although there are a couple of different types of sugar-free white chocolate on the market today, ChocZero is my favourite.
IF you don't care about the number of carbs in these mummies, you can use any white chocolate that you want.
How do you make these Halloween Cookie Dough Mummy Treats?
- make your cookie dough
- shape the dough into ovals and place the shapes in the fridge to harden
- melt some of the white chocolate and pour it over each "mummy"
- return the mummies to the fridge to harden
- take remaining white chocolate and melt it in the microwave
- place melted chocolate in a ziplock bag and snip off a corner
- drizzle chocolate over the mummy
- add eyes and return the mummies to the fridge to harden
What if I don't have any candy eyes?
You can simply omit the eyes (I don't eat them anyway!) or use black icing sugar instead
How do you store these Keto Cookie Dough Mummies?
I highly suggest keeping these mummies in the fridge. They should last at least a week.
If you want to make them ahead of time, simply place store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. These cookie dough treats actually taste great right from the freezer.
IF you like these Halloween Cookie Dough Mummy Treats, you may also enjoy:
- 1 serving of Cookie Dough Protein Bites recipe
- 6 oz sugar-free white chocolate chips
- OPTIONAL - 24 candy eyes
- Prepare the Cookie Dough Protein dough and divide it into 12 pieces. Shape the dough into an oval and place them in the fridge to harden for about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add 4 oz of white chocolate chips. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until the chips have melted.
- Remove "mummies" from the fridge and dip in the white chocolate mixture so that each mummy is evenly coated (don't worry about the backside of the mummy). Return the mummies to the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate and pour it into a ziplock bag. Snip off a small piece of the corner and drizzle the white chocolate over each mummy. Add the candy eyes (if using) and return the mummies to the fridge to harden.
- nutritional information will vary depending on protein powder used
- Prep Time: 30
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American, Fall
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 mummy
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 9.2
- Carbohydrates: 3.3
- Fiber: 1.3
- Protein: 3.1
Keywords: cookie dough, halloween, mummies, white chocolate